After claiming that there’s too much concentration in the dogecoin (DOGE) ownership, the world’s richest person, Tesla founder Elon Musk has offered a solution.
“I will literally pay actual $ if they just void their accounts,” he tweeted today.
Several hours earlier he claimed that if major DOGE holders sell most of their coins, “it will get my full support.”
“Too much concentration is the only real issue [in my opinion],” Musk said.
At the time of writing (11:10 UTC), DOGE, ranked 13th by market capitalization, trades at USD 0.0575 and is up by 2.4% in an hour, trimming its daily losses less than 10%. The price is down by 27% in a week, but is up by 517% in a month.
Tesla’s and SpaceX‘s founder said on multiple occasions that his tweets about dogecoin are meant to be jokes.
— DOGE LORD (@crypto_bitlord7) February 15, 2021
@CryptoDonAlt @elonmusk Well to be fair, it basically is, and a lot more of it is gonna be by the looks of it.
Elon wants equality for Dogecoin so everybody gets a fair shake
— AllStreetBets (@allstreetbets) February 15, 2021
When governments, corporations, wealthy individuals and celebrities try to control and pressure assets and asset ow… https://t.co/047lysimdf
– The Memerable Market: Musk DOGE’ing Again, Lindsay Lohan Fails To Send BTC To The Moon
– Bitcoiners Bristle as Musk-fuelled Dogecoin Rocket Re-enters Top 10
– Are GameStop-Style Surges In Crypto Any Different From Old Pumps & Dumps?
– Net Detectives Wonder if This DOGE Whale Is Actually Elon Musk
– Musk’s Doge, Bitcoin Tweets May Spur Double-Digit Returns – Report
– GameStop and Dogecoin Show How Memes Can Move Markets